| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Beijing in September is warm at 19.6 °C (67.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.8 °C (78.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.2 °C (57.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in September is 11.6 °C (20.9 °F).
- The weather in September is a little parched with sporadic rain. A mere 48.7mm (1.9in) of liquid is transfered across an average of 7 days.
- In September the skies in Beijing are a little sunny with on balance a welcome 7:23 of blazing sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:45 long and the longest day is 13:02 long with an average length of 12:24.
- There are approximately 4:51 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 60.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 39.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Beijing September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Beijing, China
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Beijing: