| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Beijing in October is mild at 12.7 °C (54.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.3 °C (45.1 °F).
- In October the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 11.7 °C (21.1 °F).
- The weather in October is droughty with infrequent rain. A paltry 18.8mm (0.7in) of fluid is unloaded across an average of 3 days.
- The heavens above Beijing are slightly sunny having an average of a pleasing 7:52 of resplendent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:26 long and the longest day is 11:42 long with an average length of 11:03.
- There are approximately 3:01 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 72.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 27.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Beijing October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Beijing, China
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Beijing: