| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Beijing in November is cool at 4.3 °C (39.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.1 °C (50.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.4 °C (31.3 °F).
- In November the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 10.5 °C (18.9 °F).
- The weather in November is arid with infrequent sleet, rain or snow. An airy 6mm (0.2in) of H2O is dropped across on average 3 days.
- In November the skies in Beijing are reasonably fine with on average a moderate 6:13 of radiant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 9:32 long and the longest day is 10:24 long with an average length of 9:55.
- There are approximately 3:32 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 63.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 36.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Beijing November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Beijing, China
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Beijing: