| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Beijing in May is warm at 20 °C (68 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.4 °C (79.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.2 °C (55.8 °F).
- In May the average daily temperature range/ variation is 13.2 °C (23.8 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat parched with periodic rain. A paltry 28.7mm (1.1in) of fluid accrues across an average of 6 days.
- The heavens above Beijing are quite sunny having on balance a respectable 8:32 of magnificent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 13:51 long and the longest day is 14:46 long with an average length of 14:21.
- There are approximately 5:39 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 60.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 39.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Beijing May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Beijing, China
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Beijing: