| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Beijing in March is cool at 5.1 °C (41.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.3 °C (52.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.6 °C (30.9 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in March is 11.9 °C (21.4 °F).
- The weather in March is arid with infrequent rain, sleet or snow. A feeble 9mm (0.4in) of H2O accrues across on average 3 days.
- The heavens above Beijing are slightly sunny having on balance a welcome 7:38 of gorgeous sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:12 long and the longest day is 12:32 long with an average length of 11:52.
- There are approximately 4:04 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 65.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 34.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Beijing March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Beijing, China
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Beijing: