| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Beijing in June is fairly hot at 24.2 °C (75.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.3 °C (86.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.2 °C (64.8 °F).
- In June the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 12.1 °C (21.8 °F).
- The weather in June is somewhat dry with intermittent rain. Just 70.7mm (2.8in) of liquid is unloaded during on average 8 days.
- In June the blue above Beijing is moderately sunny having an average of a respectable 8:25 of bright sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 14:47 long and the longest day is 14:59 long with an average length of 14:56.
- There are approximately 6:21 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 57% of daylight hours and cloudy 43% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Beijing June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Beijing, China
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Beijing: