| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Beijing in July is hot at 25.9 °C (78.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.8 °C (87.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.6 °C (70.9 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in July is 9.2 °C (16.6 °F).
- The weather in July is very slightly soggy with occasional rain. Around 175.6mm (6.9in) of water is laid down across on average 13 days.
- In July the blue above Beijing is a little sunny having an average of a measurable 7:05 of dazzling solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 14:17 long and the longest day is 14:57 long with an average length of 14:40.
- There are approximately 7:25 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 48.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 51.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Beijing July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Beijing, China
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Beijing: