| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Beijing in January is slightly cold at -4.3 °C (24.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1.6 °C (34.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -9.4 °C (15.1 °F).
- In January there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in January is arid with infrequent snow. An airy 2.6mm (0.1in) of liquid is deposited during on average 3 days.
- The skies in Beijing are fine having an average of a detectable 6:38 of brilliant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 9:22 long and the longest day is 10:04 long with an average length of 9:40.
- There are approximately 2:52 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 69.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 30.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Beijing January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Beijing, China
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Beijing: