| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Beijing in February is slightly cold at -1.9 °C (28.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -6.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in February is 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in February is arid with infrequent snow. An airy 5.9mm (0.2in) of liquid is deposited across an average of 3 days.
- In February the heavens above Beijing are reasonably fine having on average a detectable 6:21 of brilliant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:06 long and the longest day is 11:10 long with an average length of 10:37.
- There are approximately 4:06 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 60.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 39.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Beijing February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Beijing, China
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Beijing: