| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Beijing in December is slightly cold at -2.2 °C (28.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 3.3 °C (37.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -6.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in December is 10.2 °C (18.4 °F).
- The weather in December is arid with scarcely any snow. An airy 2.3mm (0.1in) of H2O is dumped across on average 2 days.
- In December the heavens above Beijing are reasonably fine having on average a moderate 6:11 of bright solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:19 long and the longest day is 9:31 long with an average length of 9:22.
- There are approximately 3:01 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 67.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 32.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Beijing December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Beijing, China
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Beijing: