| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Beijing in August is fairly hot at 24.6 °C (76.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.5 °C (85.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.4 °C (68.7 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in August is faintly wet with rain now and again. Around 182.2mm (7.2in) of liquid is unloaded across an average of 11 days.
- In August the heavens above Beijing are a little sunny having on balance a measurable 7:13 of resplendent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 13:05 long and the longest day is 14:15 long with an average length of 13:42.
- There are approximately 6:19 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 53.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 46.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Beijing August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Beijing, China
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Beijing: