| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Beijing in April is mild at 13.6 °C (56.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.9 °C (67.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.2 °C (45 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in April is 12.7 °C (22.9 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat parched with seldom any rain. A paltry 26.4mm (1in) of fluid descends during an average of 4 days.
- In April the heavens above Beijing are slightly sunny having on balance a welcome 7:42 of resplendent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:35 long and the longest day is 13:49 long with an average length of 13:13.
- There are approximately 5:21 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 59% of daylight hours and cloudy 41% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Beijing April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Beijing, China
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Beijing: